Saturday, January 16, 2010

Movie Review - Blood: The Last Vampire


Quick info: I now live in a different state and my surroundings, for sure, have changed.

Went to one of the biggest malls in my fast 17 years and had to pass the time for our table at the Cheesecake Factory in the two-story floored mall. Glad to mention, I was broke but nobody seems to care. We walked and I carried the heavy stuff then looked but never bought anything.
Anyway, the have my favorite store there and its not a clothing store, like another other teen, but, FYE (For Your Entertainment).
Of course my mother was there, because she is the one paying for our bill, and she waddle around the store and said no to everything we pointed at.
My little brother didn't even let her get in the store and made her look through he windows at PS3. (His ass doesn't deserve anything, sorry can't talk about him unless cursing.)After that my sister showed her the new PSP and the Hannah Montana version of the PSP, with all intention to sell the game. I, on the other hand looked in the 'anime' section and found the category for 'Blood' and found the new movie with Gianna and Koyuki that came out in early July for America.
I never went to the movies and actually saw it, because of a family incident and didn't get to see the movie with the person I planned to see it with. Every since then, all I've done was wish to rent it on Redbox and watch it alone.
I don't beg for things like the others do , but, I had to have and of course, me being me, I got it.
It was late at night though when we came back from the restaurant and getting lost in this new place of ours.
I watched it this very morning when we were suppose to be leaving to drop of me sister back to college.
Surprisingly, it was low budget but good. Well, it didn't go as the 45 minute anime went, but they put in good extensions and adlibs too. They must have put in some inforamtion from the manga that I didn't get a chance to read yet because it begun just like the rest of them. And when I mean the rest of them I mean, horror or gory mangas.
I know I made this article about the movieand I'm not getting into it like a professional shoild, but, then again, I'm not a professional.
Movies good but low budget.What more to saw. Watch it or not. Your choice.
Oh yeah, bought the poster from allposters.com, go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment