Sunday, March 29, 2009

Blood: The Last Vampire Live Action 2009



Finally, it has come into a movie. Like Vampire Knight, I've waited for this for a while and hopefully I won't be disappointed like I did with Twilight. I bought the books and look on the website faithfully and when they told us it was going to be amovie, I was happy until I found out who was playing Bella, then Edward. My hope fell and crashed. But, the only excited part was James's part, how I love that man when he doesn't have on a shirt.


This movie took me by surpised and me and my anime buddy, that introduced me to Saya and the gang, are going to definetly watch this. When I firsted found it I was browsing a website dedicated to Korean stars, movies and so forth. I came upon Jeon Ji Hyun and her filmography when I happened to noticed the last project of hers was 'Blood: The Last Vampire'. What? They're making a movie and no one wanted to tell me about it? That hurted. I clicked on a lot of links and stopped at a site with a picture and a short desciption on what they plan on doing. Truth be told, they do look much alike long hair and all but I found it funny, I recongized her from somewhere. But, from where? Then it came to me. That's old girl from Daisy and My Sassy Girl. I didn't notice at first because in one movie she's sad like during the whole movie and the other she's either passed out or bullying someone. I love her though and look forward to more movies like Koyuki, her co-star in this movie as well.
Up above on the right in all white.
seriously I liked the movie already because those two are in it. Koyuki, I knew who she was becasue of Kimi Wa Petto or You Are My Pet a a Japanese dorama about her potraying an average career woman being in an odd situation with Jun Matsumoto ( love his curly hair!).
No one esle matters in the movie for now but this is definetly on my wishlist to buy on DVD.
Highly recommend this. It's worth your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment