Sunday, March 29, 2009

Stephanie - KISSES

This song is curently on repeat on my IPod and really got me thinking natsukashii...
Truthfully, Stephanie isn't one of my favorites but there is only two songs that I love of her. Angel Girl and KISSES. her vocal range makes you think of a japanese Mariah Carey but her style in music is qiute different. She sings mostly ballads and a few good numbers but they weren't addicting like this one. The guitar opens the song and then there she is singing the a soft beat to keep you up then background singer that pulls you in. The whole theme about kisses and the few sentences in English gives you the idea of her walking down the street in the fall missing the one you love. Real nice and impressive. I just don't understand why I didn't like Pride~A Part Of Me~ but I'm glad I gave her chance. I am interseted in her music because she doesn't have those high pitch voices like the other J singers, they are so hard to sing along with when they blow your eardrums and squeaky voice. That's why I love ayaka, Utada, Koda Kumi, Miliyah Kato, Thelma Aoyama and JUJU plus Angela Aki with her lovely piano collabrations.
It make me feel like I have a chance to sing with my Tenor vocals.
Listen from:
http://www.imeem.com/people/WcL-G2/music/GwyYjrC3/stephanie-kisses/
Download from:
http://japanesemusicdream.wordpress.com/2008/10/14/stephanie/

No comments:

Post a Comment