Sunday, March 29, 2009

Final Fantasy XIII - When Ever You're Ready


Now I know everyone wants to get a piece of this new project of Square Enix. Also I want a PS3 so we all are on the edge of our seats and I'm waiting till the end of the school year to either buy it or ask for one (and when I said ask I meant demand). Why wait so long when report cards are coming out next week? Because, my mother is in a tight spot with cash and I want a guitar or a violin, whichever is optional.

This game isn't even out in Japan but the bad news is that we won't even see it to the Spring of 2010. Aww shucks! But, maybe it would be a lot easier if I knew Japanese already so I wouldn't have to wait like other non-Japanese speaking Americans.

Truthfully dozens of websites have loads of pictures from magazines to to screens takes and trailers. The main characters whose name is suppose to be Lightning, is the new female character to the group and the most mysterious yet. She seems to be a robot or maybe she just have access to that futuristic technology we don't know yet. Really, Square Enix had me from Kingdom Hearts 2, the first game we ever had from that publisher. Which my siblings and I have come to know Japanese music to culture. Thing is I still haven't finished FFXII and Dirge of Cerebus with the sexy Vincent Valentine. it seems like Square Enix will be the creators of the future or spark ideas of other people across the world.

Who is your favorite character, that is female. Males get too much attention.
Wallpaper from
Ready to join the picture ladies?

1 comment:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete